Coverage: 31-37 m²/sheet
Why we like it: Platon allows the substrate to breathe by creating an air gap. It can be installed quickly and easily, over large cracks and allows immediate backfilling without the need for an additional protection board.
Platon is commonly used to waterproof Block Walls, Poured Concrete Walls, cellars, existing foundations and Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF).
It can be used for retaining walls, built-up flower beds, cellars, culverts and many other applications.
- Easily bridge 5-10mm cracks
- Double dimple design provides a smooth, low drag, solid side surface.
- Does not require separate protection board before backfilling
- Makes an excellent protection board for other types of waterproofing
- Can be installed rapidly and in all weather conditions
- 30 year product warranty
- Environmentally Responsible; made from Recycled (post consumer waste) High Density Polyethylene
- Chemically inert; it will not leach into soil or air
Compliances and Accreditations
Systems & Installation
No compatible products found
Stockists & Pricing
Projects & Installers
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Foundation waterproofing on concrete substrate.
Toronto, ON, Canada
Waterproofing below ground sub-floor walls.
ACE Waterproofing Platon MembraneRigid, rugged, dimpled HDPE, partially fixed membrane for below ground applications