ARDEX K 15 MICROTEC® is a special cement blend. When mixed with water, it becomes a liquid compound which when spread above 2 – 3mm produces a smooth flat surface. ARDEX K 15 MICROTEC® hardens quickly and achieves high early strength. It will not shrink or spall, even when applied in thick layers. Formulated with high flow properties, ARDEX K 15 MICROTEC® remains fluid even for applications requiring 3mm or less to provide a durable,flat, smooth floor finish. ARDEX K 15 MICROTEC® is walkable after 2 hours and mostfloor coverings can be installed 16 hours later at 20°C.
- Interior floors
- Substrates: concrete, terrazzo, ceramic and quarry tiles, epoxy coatings
- Suitable for use under floor adhesives and floor finishes such as linoleum, vinyl, carpet, tiles, and timber.
- In situations where a feather edge is required
- Where a thin levelling system is required- can be applied as thin as 2 mm.
- New, existing or rough screeded concrete
- Rain damaged concrete which has been mechanically prepared
- Existing quarry and ceramic tile
- Steel decking (contact ARDEX Technical Services)
- Timber floors (contact ARDEX Technical Services)
- Damp or moisture vulnerable concrete when used in conjunction with an ARDEX moisture control system
- Ardurapid technology with Microfibre reinforcement
- Feather edge to any thickness in one application
- Formulated with high flow technology for ultra-thin applications
- Can be applied by trowel or pump
- Ideal for use with ARDEX floor adhesives
- Low VOC content and user friendly
Compliances and Accreditations
Systems & Installation
No compatible products found
Projects & Installers
No example projects listed
ARDEX K 15 MICROTECMicrofibre-reinforced self-levelling and self-smoothing cement