- Repairs to brick, cast in place concrete and precast concrete sewers.
- Reinstating of linings of manholes and other access ways.
- Tunnel linings or other places where resistance to acidic waters is required.
- High Alumina clinker and cement – all ingredients reactive and form an acid resistant matrix
- Easy to use – requires only the addition of potable water for mixing for hand application or wet mix spray
- Self-healing – long term reactivity of matrix heals surface cracks increasing life of repair.
- Good working time – over one hour at 21°C
- Controlled shrinkage – reduced cracking tendency
Compliances and Accreditations
Systems & Installation
Prepare the surface to be repaired by removing all unsound concrete, dirt, dust and debris. A surface profile on old concrete should be CSP 5 or greater. For brick lined sewers ensure that all loose mortar in the joints has been removed and that the face of the bricks is clean.
Mix MasterEmaco S 620 with approximately 2.8- 3.2 litres of water per 20kg bag.
MasterEmaco S 620 can be applied in depths ranging from 10 - 50mm in one application.
Can be applied as a wet spray for larger areas talk to your BASF representative for advice on suitable machines.
See Product Downloads for detailed application instructions.
Proper curing is extremely important however given the environment (moist and humid) that this product is placed in the use of curing compounds or other forms of curing are not necessary.
No compatible products found
Projects & Installers
No example projects listed
BASF MasterEmaco S 620Cementitious hand applied repair mortar for aggressive environments