MasterEmaco S 902 is a ready to use, fast setting, cement based marine mortar. It was specifically developed for underwater repair and restoration work.
- Repairing eroded concrete or timber piles, sea walls, wharves
- Repairing leaks or joints in marine structures, concrete reservoirs, swimming pools, pipelines, well etc.
- Rapid setting - quick, efficient repairs to areas exposed to wave and tide action
- Excellent adhesion - high bond strength to clean concrete and timber surfaces
- Easy to use – applied by hand
- Dense anti wash out mortar - resistant to wave action during placing
- Suitable for constant immersion - resistant to sulphurous ground waters
- Waterproof - provides a watertight seal when used to repair leaks or seal joints
Compliances and Accreditations
Systems & Installation
No compatible products found
Projects & Installers
No example projects listed
BASF MasterEmaco S 902Cementitious rapid setting repair mortar for underwater applications