Ultra-Set® SingleStep2™ is a high performance adhesive, moisture control, and sound reduction membrane all in one. Bostik’s breakthrough AXIOS® Tri-Linking™ Polymer Technology used in this formulation maintains the superior long term durability, moisture control and sound abatement properties of high end urethane adhesives.
- Solid hardwood
- Engineered hardwood
- Ceramic tile, marble, stone inlays (residential or light commercial only)
- Adhesive, moisture control, and sound reduction membrane all in one
- Zero VOC
- Easy clean before and after cure
- Lifetime warranty for unlimited moisture vapor protection
- Superior sound dampening performance that typically outperforms 1/4" thick cork underlayment.
- Contains Bostik’s patent-pending Thickness Control™ Spacer Technology which helps ensure proper membrane thickness is maintained between the hardwood flooring and substrate.
- Extremely low moisture vapour permeability and is not adversely affected by moisture
- Elastomeric characteristics establish an anti-fracture membrane that can bridge cracks up to 1/8" (3mm)
- Can be used on a range of substrates including concrete, plywood, well bonded vinyl/VCT and ceramic tile, cement backer board, gypsum underlayments (dry, above grade), cement patch/underlayments, radiant-heat flooring, and properly prepared terrazzo
Compliances and Accreditations
Systems & Installation
No compatible products found
Projects & Installers
No example projects listed
Bostik Ultra-Set SingleStep2Advanced Tri-Linking™ Adhesive, Moisture Control & Sound Reduction Flooring Adhesive