ZBond 616 is a one component, non-flowing, neutral cure, mid modulus silicone sealant. It cures by absorption of atmospheric moisture to form a flexible and durable elastomeric sealant.
- Interior applications
- Exterior applications
- Construction applications
- Industrial applications
- Weather seals between glass and aluminium
- Back glazing between timber and glass
- Perimeter seals between aluminium window frames and brick and masonry
- Air seals in concrete panels
- General glazing and sealing applications
- ZBond 616 has been developed for use in glazing weather seal. It offers good adhesion to glass, coated aluminium & steel frames and panels, fibreglass, masonry and concrete.
- Excellent resistance to UV, weathering, ozone, vibration, moisture and temperatures.
- The thixotropic nature of this product ensures that it will not slump in typical construction joints.
VOC Content: 65 g/L (see VOC Certificate)
Compliances and Accreditations
Systems & Installation
No compatible products found
Projects & Installers
No example projects listed
Bostik ZBOND 616Glazing Construction Silicone Sealant