- Nursing homes
- Hospitals & mortuaries
- Dairies, stables, animal shelters, boarding kennels, catteries & veterinary rooms
- Swimming pools & sauna rooms
- Piggeries, freezers and coolrooms
- Show grounds
Densi + Anti-Microbial has all the same benefits of our original product Densi Crete with an anti-microbial additive that restricts the harbouring of dangerous microbes, bacteria and disease. Densi + Anti-Microbial is a one coat spray on system that deeply penetrates (up to 100 mm and beyond) into the matrix of the concrete providing permanent waterproofing and concrete sealing. Densi + Anti-Microbial withstands a minimum of 35 m of Hydrostatic Pressure and can be effectively applied on the positive or negative side of concrete structures.
Densi + Anti-Microbial will even travel into concrete against water flow (hydrostatic pressure leakage) to permanently stop water / free moisture leakage. There is minimum site disruption, allowing other trades to be able to work in the area within 1 hour of installation without compromise to the product. Densi + Anti-Microbial is user friendly, environmentally safe and is a one time permanent application.
- Restricts the growth of mould, microbes & deep seated disease.
- Permanently waterproofs new or old concrete.
- Purges out years of contamination and odours from old slabs.
- Tested to 35mtrs of Hydrostatic pressure and 70 mtrs in the field.
- Protects against urine and chemical ingress.
- Will accept floor coverings or coatings after 24 hours.
- Early access, trafficable in 1 hour, minimum disruption.
- Environmentally safe and user friendly.
- Permanently improves the strength and integrity of your concrete.
- Non Toxic, Zero VOC, Non-Flammable & Environmentally Safe
Compliances and Accreditations
Systems & Installation
No compatible products found
Projects & Installers
No example projects listed
DuraCore Densi + Anti-MicrobialSingle application, spray applied, concrete waterproofer, densifier & curing agent including colloidal silica with an added antimicrobial that penetrates up to 100 mm depth