AQURON 7000 penetrating hydrogel concrete sealer is ideal for marine concrete, bridges, wharves and concrete infrastructure to provide concrete waterproofing, concrete protection against corrosion from salt water attack and effects of carbonation.
- Penetrates up to 200 mm from the surface
- Suitable for marine environments - excellent performance on concretes washed by seawater and coastal spray, or that have been attacked by salts, acids, effluents, corrosive gases, etc.
- Eliminates the action of soluble chlorides in concrete and inhibits corrosion of imbedded reinforcing steel
- Contaminants are neutralised or purged from concrete which is protected from further attack.
- Provides resistance to corrosion factors associated with AAR (Alkali Aggregate Reactivity), ASR (Alkali Silicate Reactivity), and Delayed Ettringrite formation.
- Increases resistivity of concrete - decreases galvanic activities
- Improves hydration and enhances concrete strength
- Prevents carbonation
- Overcomes incipient anode formation
- Waterborne and 100% VOC free
- 25 year track record
- Cost economical
- Warranted performance
Compliances and Accreditations
Systems & Installation
No compatible products found
Apply by approved applicator AQURON 7000 penetrating
hydrogel concrete treatment & chloride reduction system
Projects & Installers
No example projects listed
Markham Aquron 7000Penetrating hydrogel for corrosion protection & waterproofing in marine environments