- Concealed Roofs, Green Roofs & Landscaped Areas (FLL Certified)
- Balconies, Decks & Podium Slabs
- Terraces & Planter Boxes
- Basements & Tanking where mechanical damage may be a risk
- Lift Pits
- Potable Water Tanks
- Road bridges: under the wearing course
- Detention, Retention, Header & Dump Tanks
- Detailing to the bolts of plant or steel column mountings.
- Suitable for New & Remedial Applications
- >200% Elongation (EN 12311-2)
- UV Stable-Suitable for Exposed Roofdecks
- High Tear Strength
- Proven Long-Life (> 30 years)
- 100% Recyclable / Eco-friendly
- Single Point Warranty (Labour & Materials)
- Suitable for installation over most substrates
- Free of Toxins and Heavy Metals
- Superior Chemical Resistance: resistant to bitumen, flux oils, mineral oils, fatty acid, kerosene, sulphurous acid and lactic acid.
- European Technical Approval (ETA-10/0295) as sealant in collecting basins and chambers in storage plants of water polluting substances.
- Manufactured in Germany
- Complete Ancillary System
- Plant Root Resistant – Certified Root Proof (FLL Tested & DIN EN 13948)
- Hot Air Welded Overlaps/Connections
- Service Temperature Range -25C – +85C
- Can be applied directly over failed membranes incl. Bitumen
Systems & Installation
Single Layer Protected System
Primer: Bitunamel QDP Primer
Single membrane layer: Wolfin GWSK (self-adhered) including metal profiles as required.
Protection layer: Topping, unbonded tile bed/reinforced screed, timber decking, pavers, ballast, etc. (see Spec Sheet in Product Downloads section for more info).
Note: Skirting tiles can be directly adhered to membrane using Rebound Ace Adhesive 2000.
No compatible products found
See Downloads section for detailed spec sheet.
Projects & Installers
Faculty of Law, University of Sydney
The membrane works included the courtyard, external stairs from the courtyard to Barff Road, open plant areas, flat roofing areas and joining onto the existing adjacent buildings. The lift over-run pits in the basement of the building were also waterproofed with the Wolfin system.
Projex Wolfin GWSK (Bonded)2.3 mm single ply, reinforced, self-adhesive polyester-PVC roofing and waterproofing membrane