WOLFIN IB roof and waterproofing membrane is a 1.5 mm homogenous, unreinforced, loose-laid polyester plasticised, bitumen-resistant synthetic membrane. The membrane is produced through a single layer extrusion, not doubled, but directly produced in the needed thickness.
- Inverted Roofs, Ballasted Roofs, Green Roofs & Landscaped Areas (FLL Certified)
- Balconies, Decks & Podium Slabs
- Terraces & Planter Boxes
- Basements & Lift Pits
- Potable Water Tanks
- Detention, Retention, Header & Dump Tanks
- Remedial applications: compatible with all existing membrane materials and it is generally not necessary to remove existing failed materials
- For trapped moisture in retrofit applications: the membrane diffuses vapour
- Suitable for New & Remedial Applications
- > 300% Elongation (EN 12311-2)
- UV Stable-Suitable for Exposed Roofdecks
- High Tear Strength
- Proven Long-Life (> 30 years)
- 100% Recyclable / Eco-friendly
- Single Point Warranty (Labour & Materials)
- Suitable for installation over most substrates
- Free of Toxins and Heavy Metals
- Superior Chemical Resistance: resistant to bitumen, flux oils, mineral oils, fatty acid, kerosene, sulphurous acid and lactic acid.
- European Technical Approval (ETA-10/0295) as sealant in collecting basins and chambers in storage plants of water polluting substances.
- Manufactured in Germany
- Complete Ancillary System
- Plant Root Resistant – Certified Root Proof (FLL Tested & DIN EN 13948)
- Hot Air Welded Overlaps/Connections
- Service Temperature Range -25C – +85C
- Can be applied directly over failed membranes incl. Bitumen
Systems & Installation
No compatible products found
See Downloads section for detailed spec sheet.
Projects & Installers
No example projects listed
Projex Wolfin IB (Loose Laid)1.5 mm loose-laid, unreinforced, single ply, polyester-PVC roofing and waterproofing membrane