Sika MonoTop®-615 is a one component cement based polymer modified high build repair and reprofiling mortar, meeting the requirements of Class R3 of BS EN1504-3
- For repairing all types of structures
- Honeycombing and voids caused by faulty formwork.
- Broken up stands, ribs, edges, etc. on architectural units.
- Break outs for service entrances in walls and slabs etc.
- Overhead and vertical repairs
- Hand applied repairs
- Spray applied repairs
- For exterior and interior use
- In place of R1& R2 mortars
- One-component system requires only the addition of clean water.
- Easily applied and worked.
- Adjustable consistency to suit application.
- Non-sagging in vertical and overhead work.
- Layers of up to 80 mm in one application are possible on vertical surfaces.
- Compatible with the thermal expansion properties of concrete.
- Contains shrinkage compensating admixture.
- Free from chlorides.
- Non-corrosive to reinforcing steel.
- Applicable by trowel or suitable wet-mix process spray equipment.
- Approved for use in potable water (AS4020-1999)
Compliances and Accreditations
- BN EN 1504-3 - Class R3
- AS 4020
Systems & Installation
For use in conjunction with the Sika concrete repair system:
- SikaTop-110 EpoCem Bonding Mortar and Reinforcement Protection.
- Sika MonoTop-615 HB Patching Mortar.
- Sika MonoTop-620 Fairing Coat.
No compatible products found
Stockists & Pricing
Projects & Installers
No example projects listed
Sika MonoTop 615 HBCementitious high build Class R3 concrete repair mortar