$8-$12/m2 (General) $25-$39/m2 (Negative-side)
Coverage: 1.2 kg/m2 (General) 3.6-4.8 kg/m2 (Negative-side)
- Protection of concrete surfaces according to EN 1504-9, principles 1: protection against penetration (coating); 2: control of moisture (coatings); and 8 increasing resistivity (coating)
- Waterproof protection of concrete structures including tanks, basins, pipes, etc.
- Waterproofing external wall surfaces to be backfilled in ground
- Internal waterproofing of walls and floors, in basements
- Waterproofing of terraces and balconies over concrete or prepared existing tiles
- Flexible protection coating for reinforced concrete structures against the effects of de-icing salts, freeze-thaw and carbon dioxide swell consolidation.
- Potable water approved according to AS 4020:2005
- Suitable for negative pressure to 25m
- Can be applied on damp substrates
- Easy to apply by brush, roller, trowel or spray equipment
- Good sag resistance and easy to apply, even on vertical surfaces
- Good crack-bridging properties
- Very good adhesion on many substrates including concrete, cement mortars, stone, ceramics, bricks and timber
- Mixing ratio can be adjusted in order to obtain the consistency and workability desired for the intended application
- Complies with AS 4020:2005 - potable water
Compliances and Accreditations
- AS 4020
Systems & Installation
Maximum recommended thickness is 2 mm per coat. The final thickness when applied by trowel will depend on the method of application and level or grade of exposure / waterproofing required.
For demanding applications including negative pressure. The optimum waterproofing performance is obtained by applying Sikalastic-1K by trowel in at least 2 layers, to a total thickness of 3-4 mm.
For general applications 2 coats of minimum 1mm is recommended.
No compatible products found
Stockists & Pricing
Projects & Installers
Stormwater Retention Tank, Lismore Toyota
Sika Sikalastic-1KOne component, flexible, fibre reinforced cementitious mortar for external and below ground use