Coverage: 0.7-1.0 litres/m2 (wet areas), 1.6-2.1 litres/m2 (roofs)
- For roof waterproofing solutions in both new construction and refurbishment projects.
- Waterproofing of wet areas, decks, and podiums where not subjected to regular foot traffic.
- For roofs with many details and complex geometry when accessibility is limited
- For cost efficient life cycle extension of failing roofs
- For reflective coating to enhance energy efficiency by reducing cooling costs
- For water storage tanks
- UV resistant and resistant to yellowing and weathering
- Highly elastic and crack-bridging - direct application of polymer modified tile adhesive [SikaCeram range]
- Non-toxic and VOC compliant water based coating
- One component - ready to use, no separate primer required
- Excellent adhesion on porous and non porous substrates
- Seamless waterproofing membrane
- Water vapour permeable
- 12 months shelf life
- Up to 15 year warranty
Do not apply Sikalastic® -560 (AU) on substrates with rising moisture.
Always apply during falling ambient and substrate temperature.
If applied during rising temperatures “pin holing” may occur from rising air.
Ensure that Sikalastic® -560 (AU) is totally dry and the surface is without pinholes before applying any top coat.
Do not allow temporary ponding to remain between coats on any horizontal surfaces or until the final coating has totally cured.
Brush or mop surface water away during this time. Sikalastic® -560 (AU) should not be applied on roofs subject to long-term ponding water with subsequent periods of frost.
In cold climatic zones for Roofing structures with a pitch of less than 3% appropriate measures must have to be considered.
Sikalastic® -560 (AU) applied on roofs subject to long-term freezing at temperature around the minimum service temperature of -10°C should always be reinforced with Sikalastic® Fleece-120 in order to guarantee sufficient crack-bridging ability.
Do not apply Sikalastic® -560 (AU) directly on insulation boards. Instead use a separation layer like Sikalastic® -Carrier between insulation board and Sikalastic® -560 (AU).
Sikalastic® Fleece-120 can be used as total reinforcement or for partial reinforcements over dynamic cracks and joints.
Sikalastic® -560 (AU) is not recommended for pedestrian traffic. In case pedestrian traffic is unavoidable, Sikalastic® -560 (AU) shall be covered with appropriate elements such as tiles, stone plates or wooden panels.
The fire resistance performance has been tested internally according to ENV 1187 BRoof (T1)
- BRoof (T1) (ENV 1187)
Compliances and Accreditations
- AS 4858
- AS 4020
Accreditations / Certifications
- ETAG-005 Part 8
- Energy Star - solar reflectance (0.820)
- ENV 1187 BRoof (T1) on non-combustible substrates
Systems & Installation
Wet Areas/Concealed Application:
No compatible products found
Stockists & Pricing
Projects & Installers
Plant Room Roof, Concord, NSW
Remedial membrane replacement project using Sikalastic 560.
Flat Roof, Uruguay
Sikalastic 560 used on a flat, UV exposed rooftop.
Metal Rooftop, Saudi Arabia
Sikalastic 560 used over corrugated metal roof sheeting.
Sika Sikalastic 560One-component Water-Based, Elastic, Liquid Applied, UV-Resistant, Waterproofing Membrane for Roofs and Water Tanks