For waterproofing applications and anti-corrosion applications on concrete and many other substrates.
- Protective coatings
- Tank coatings/linings
- Bridge coatings
- Roof coatings
- Walkways and balconies
- Flooring and parking decks
- Industrial and manufacturing facilities
- Landscape and water containment
- Power plants
- Sewage and Waste Water Treatment plants
- Truck bed lining
- Very fast reactivity and curing time
- Almost immediate return-to-service time
- Applicable in temperatures from -15°C to 70°C
- Performs in constant dry temperatures from -30°C to 120°C
- 100% solids with zero VOC
- Excellent crack-bridging properties
- Good chemical resistance
- Low yellowing
- Good abrasion resistance
The substrate temperature must be at least 3°C above dew point to reduce the risk of de-lamination due to condensation.
Substrate Temperature -15°C min. / +40°C max.
Ambient Temperature -15°C min. / +40°C max.
Relative Air Humidity 85% RH max.
Substrate Moisture Content:
Sika Concrete Primer < 4% pbw moisture content.
Test method: Sika® -Tramex meter, CM - measurement or Oven-dry-method. No rising moisture according to ASTM (Polyethylene-sheet)
Primer Sikafloor 161 < 6% pbw moisture content.
Test method: Sika® -Tramex meter, < 4% pbw moisture content.
Test method: CM - measurement or Oven-dry-method. No rising moisture according to ASTM (Polyethylene-sheet)
Compliances and Accreditations
Systems & Installation
No compatible products found
Stockists & Pricing
Projects & Installers
No example projects listed
Sika Sikalastic 841 ST2-Part, Fast Curing, Polyurea Membrane for Industrial Applications