SikaTite® 2-Part is a fast curing, two component, class 2 waterproofing membrane. Two component, fibre reinforced, modified synthetic rubber / Cementitious based waterproofing membrane.
A versatile waterproofing membrane that can be applied to most common building substrates. It can be permanently immersed and can be used for exposed or under-tile applications.
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Fast curing
- Approved for use with CTA tile adhesives, and levelling systems (polymer modified adhesive acceptable)
- Positive and negative side (to 15m) waterproofing
- Internal and external use
- Can be used on ‘green’ / damp substrates
- Easy clean-up with water and detergent prior to curing
Compliances and Accreditations
Systems & Installation
No compatible products found
Projects & Installers
No example projects listed
Sika SikaTite 2 PartTwo component, fibre-reinforced, modified synthetic rubber / cementitious based Class 2 waterproofing membrane