For the fire rating of joints and gaps between*
- Concrete precast panels.
- Hollow concrete block walls.
- Lightweight concrete floors and walls.
- Solid normal weight concrete floor and walls.
For penetrations through wall and floors for*
- Single and multiple PVC insulation PVC* Sheathead Power Cables with copper conductors with and without cable trays.
*Please consult Usage Guidelines for details.
- No mixing required
- Does not require mineral wool or ceramic fibre backing
- Water-based - easy to clean up
- Non toxic
- Excellent adhesion to common substrates
- 12.5% movement capacity
- Elongation >300%
- Curing time: 4 days
Compliances and Accreditations
- AS 1530.4-1990
Systems & Installation
Joint faces must be clean, dry and free from contamination.
FYREthane® does generally not require primer.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use conventional sealant gun for dispensing the sealant. All beads should be tooled immediately to ensure firm, full contact with joint faces.
Coverage rate depends on joint configuration. As a general guideline, the following formula may be used:
Joint width (mm) x joint depth (mm) = sealant coverage in mL per lineal metre.
Uncured sealant may be cleaned off with clean water. Cured sealant can only be removed by abrasion.
No compatible products found
Stockists & Pricing
Projects & Installers
No example projects listed
Tremco FYREthaneOne-part acrylic 4-hour fire-rated joint sealant