- Other internal covered/tiled areas
- Tested successfully to AS 4654.1 ensures it meets the requirements set forth by the National Construction Code of Australia.
- Low odour allows for use in low air flow areas like bathrooms, wash-rooms, and kitchen areas.
- Due to acrylic chemistry, Vulkem H2 Plus is compatible with most tile adhesives.
- Water clean-up minimises the need for solvents on-site or solvent exposure to contractors.
- Not to be used as a trafficable or UV stable waterproof membrane.
- Not to be used below grade or outdoors.
- Do not apply to damp or contaminated surfaces.
- The surface temperature for product application should be between 10degC - 30degC. The curing process will slow down substantially when substrate or ambient temperatures are below 10degC or where relative humidity is >85%.
Compliances and Accreditations
Systems & Installation
Primer (porous substrate incl. concrete, masonry, stone):
TREMproof 200EC Primer
TREMprime Multi-Surface Urethane Primer
Primer (non-porous substrate such as metal and PVC): TREMprime Non-Porous Primer
Floor & wall coat: Tremco Vulkem H2 Plus (1mm WFT, 8 hours drying time until subsequent coat)
2nd floor coat: (1mm WFT, 24 hours drying time until tiling)
No compatible products found
Stockists & Pricing
Projects & Installers
No example projects listed
Tremco H2 PlusWater-Based, Low VOC, PU-Acrylic Waterproofing Membrane with Micro Fibres for Internal Wet Areas