TREMproof 250GC is an effective membrane for use on concrete, wood and prepared masonry surfaces in areas such as:
- Retaining walls
- Below grade waterproofing
- Planter boxes (with anti-root additive)
- Tested to AS4654.1 Waterproofing membranes for external above ground use.
- Can be applied on 24-hour old concrete, allowing for rapid acceleration of the construction time-frame and installation of landscaping or back fill.
- Can be applied on to damp concrete, minimising construction delays due to inclement weather.
- Single component minimises application errors with improper mixing of plural component products.
- Minimum 85% solids assist the contractor apply the correct dry film thickness by allowing them to quickly measure the wet film thickness.
- Multiple application types allow a single membrane to be used on many applications throughout the project.
- Can be applied at a rate up to 3mm in a single lift to speed application without sacrificing performance.
- Do not apply to contaminated surfaces.
- Not to be used as an exposed or trafficable surface.
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Concrete forms must be removed a minimum of 24 hours before TREMproof 250GC can be applied.
- Not approved for direct contact with asphalt-based products.
- Not for use with potable water.
- Contact your local Tremco Representative for compatibility information and job-specfic recommendations on tie-in and termination details.
- Do not apply over a curing or forming oil compound.
- Do not apply over a non-vented metal pan decking substrate without contacting your local Tremco Representative.
- Back filled applications require the use of a compatible Tremco protection board.
Compliances and Accreditations
- AS 4654.1
Systems & Installation
TREMproof 250GC requires TREMprime Non-Porous Primer on metal and PVC surfaces, such as puddle flanges, pipes, or flashing. Please refer to appropriate product data sheet regarding application instructions.
No compatible products found
Stockists & Pricing
Projects & Installers
No example projects listed
Tremco TREMproof 250GCOne-Part, Rapid Curing, Modified Polyurethane Waterproofing Membrane for Green Concrete & Damp Substrates