TREMsil® 870 is a one component, gun grade neutral cure silicone that reacts with atmospheric moisture to form a permanently vflexible and extremely durable weatherproof seal.
- General purpose glazing.
- Curtain wall sealing.
- Butt glazing of laminated glass
- Roof and guttering joints.
- Sheet metal, building cladding.
- Skylights, ventilators.
- Air conditioning.
- Neutral cure - low odour - no risk of any corrosion of substrate by acid or amino generation.
- Exceptional UV resistance.
- Excellent adhesion to glass, aluminium, concrete, ceramics, stone, most metals, plastics and painted surfaces.
- Recommended for use on Zincalume, Galvabond, Colorbond and Marviplate*
TREMsil® 870 is not recommended for:
- Use as a structural glazing sealant.
- Permanent immersion.
- Use on materials where migration of constituents can take place e.g. certain rubbers.
- Sensitive substrates e.g. marbles, architectural stones etc. where the small possibility of staining exists without pretesting.
Compliances and Accreditations
Systems & Installation
No compatible products found
Projects & Installers
No example projects listed
Tremco TREMsil 870One Part Neutral Cure Silicone Sealant