Why we like it: Vulkem EWS provides extremely fast drying properties for heavy wear surfaces such as helipads, commercial car parks, turning bays, ramps, airports and areas subjected to military traffic such as tanks. Vulkem EWS has a return-to-service time of 1 hour after installation to minimise disruption and lost revenue.
- Car parks
- Turning bays
- Petrol stations
- Pools, ponds, dams and water features
- Where quick return-to-service time is required
- Where extreme temperatures prevents application of traditional coatings
- Polyurethane-methacrylate (PUMA) technology delivers extreme durability while maintaining its crack-bridging characteristics.
- Rapid set-up times allow for quick overall installation, as well as the ability to open up to foot traffic one hour later.
- Can be applied at temperatures below -6°C, which allows for continuation of projects in the colder months.
- Initiator adjustments allow for 30 to 45 min cure time between applications, even at temperatures below freezing.
- Compatible with Tremco sealants and coatings, which is essential for tie-ins, detailing and penetrations.
- Extremely forgiving application allows users to apply additional coats long after the previous coat has cured.
- Unique chemistry allows for easy repair.
- Satisfies the VOC limitations for Green Star performance coatings
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Do not apply to damp or contaminated surfaces.
Compliances and Accreditations
Systems & Installation
Projects & Installers
Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital Helipad, Valencia, CA
Parking Deck, Subiaco, WA
Offering a fast turnaround, (24 hours vs 5-10 days for traditional systems) Vulkem EWS with PUMA Technology ensured our client had minimal down time, therefore minimising loss of revenue.
Roof Deck & Planter Boxes, Miami Beach, FL
Tremco Vulkem EWS with PUMA TechnologyHigh Performance, High Movement Polyurethane Sealant